Super load move scheduled for Friday morning in Suffolk
The Department of Public Works says there will be a super load move that could possibly cause a delay in traffic on Friday morning.
Two super loads carrying sections of a modular home measuring 15’ high, 14’ wide and 71’ long, each weighing 54,000 pounds, will be traveling from Newport News along US 58 West, and will then travel US 13/58/460 Suffolk Bypass, to 13/32 Bypass and then Route 13 North to Dill Road, then County Street, then Mill Street, and then arriving at the final destination on Spruce Street.
There may be delays when transferring the modular home to the property at Spruce Street.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize