Reports: Three teens hospitalized after allegedly ingesting prescription drugs
According to delmarvanow.com, three teen girls from Chincoteague Island have been hospitalized after ingesting prescription pills and over-the-counter medications.
One of the girls dialed 911 at around 5 a.m. on Tuesday and told authorities that the three had been taking medicine including Xanax, Zoloft, codeine, and another medication used to treat Parkinson’s disease
All three girls were listed in critical condition at CHKD according to the website.
For more on this story, please visit delmarvanow.com
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students