4 people shot at Texas Walmart
At least four people were shot Sunday in a Walmart parking lot in central Texas, police said.
A suspect was arrested at the scene, they said. The shooting took place very early in the morning in Cedar Park, which is just north of Austin.
Early indications were that a group of people met in the parking lot to fight and that at least one person then opened fire, police said.
No Walmart employees or customers were wounded, police said.
The names of those involved in the shooting were not immediately released. An investigation is ongoing.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket