4 people shot at Texas Walmart
At least four people were shot Sunday in a Walmart parking lot in central Texas, police said.
A suspect was arrested at the scene, they said. The shooting took place very early in the morning in Cedar Park, which is just north of Austin.
Early indications were that a group of people met in the parking lot to fight and that at least one person then opened fire, police said.
No Walmart employees or customers were wounded, police said.
The names of those involved in the shooting were not immediately released. An investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'