4 people shot at Texas Walmart
At least four people were shot Sunday in a Walmart parking lot in central Texas, police said.
A suspect was arrested at the scene, they said. The shooting took place very early in the morning in Cedar Park, which is just north of Austin.
Early indications were that a group of people met in the parking lot to fight and that at least one person then opened fire, police said.
No Walmart employees or customers were wounded, police said.
The names of those involved in the shooting were not immediately released. An investigation is ongoing.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom