4 people shot at Texas Walmart
At least four people were shot Sunday in a Walmart parking lot in central Texas, police said.
A suspect was arrested at the scene, they said. The shooting took place very early in the morning in Cedar Park, which is just north of Austin.
Early indications were that a group of people met in the parking lot to fight and that at least one person then opened fire, police said.
No Walmart employees or customers were wounded, police said.
The names of those involved in the shooting were not immediately released. An investigation is ongoing.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson