Have you seen this Chesapeake man?
Chesapeake police are searching for a man they say is wanted on numerous charges.
Police say 54-year-old Paul Reginald Willis of the 1100 block of Bells Mills Road in Chesapeake is wanted for probation violation, and obtaining money under false pretenses. They say he a habitual offender.
Officials say Willis has black hair, brown eyes, is about 5’7 in height, and approximately 260 pounds.
Police encourage anyone with information to call the Chesapeake Crime Line.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton