Two accused of trying to sell stolen steel
In Camden County, police have arrested two men for trying to sell stolen steel at a salvage yard.
Police say 20-year-old Daquan King and 18-year-old William Faulconer are both facing five counts each of felony larceny.
Their next court appearance is scheduled at the end of the month.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?