Canon camera recall
Canon Recalls for Repair EOS Rebel T4i Digital Cameras Due to Risk of Allergic Reaction
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product.
Name of Product: EOS Rebel T4i Digital SLR Cameras
Units: About 68,200
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'
- Brutal cleaver assault on London street is suspected terror attack (GRAPHIC VIDEO)