Deputies say Gloucester County inmate is on the run
Deputies say a Gloucester County inmate is on the run.
The Sheriff’s Department says Daniel Gay did not show up for his work-release program on Monday. August 13, 2012.
Deputies tracked him to a home in Gloucester – but they say he took off his GPS bracelet and ran.
Gay is serving time for failure to pay child support – he also has a DUI on his record.
If you see Daniel Gay – call the Gloucester Sheriff’s Department at 804-693-3890.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods