Boardwalk damaged at EC Waterfront Park
Someone or something ripped apart a portion of the boardwalk at the city’s Waterfront Park.
There is now broken wooden planks and caution tape on the dock.
Park officials say the incident must have occurred late Thursday or early Friday morning.
They think it was a large boat, but they don’t know for sure.
The boat ramp is open but part of the boardwalk will be closed until the damage is fixed.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?