Two hurt in Hampton crash
Hampton, Va. – Hampton police say two people were hurt in a crash in the 1700 block of South Armistead Avenue Saturday afternoon.
Police say wet weather conditions contributed to the Chevy truck losing control and striking a utility pole.
One woman passenger was not wearing her seat belt was transported to a hospital with possible life threatening injuries and was later airlifted by Nightingale to a second hospital.
A second woman in the truck transported by ambulance to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information that will assist police is encouraged to contact the Hampton Police Division at 727-6111 or the Crime Line at 1-888 LOCK-U-UP.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified