Military wife says someone burned a flag she made to support her husband
Who would burn a homemade flag a mother and son made to pay tribute to their deployed sailor?
Kelli Lubig woke up Wednesday morning to find part of her flag on her front door had been burned.
She and her son Adam, who’s about to turn two, made it a couple of months ago since her husband is deployed on the USS Cole.
Lubig soon went to the store to buy supplies to make a new one.
She and Adam made another flag and can’t wait to send a picture of it to their sailor so he knows they’re thinking about him.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize