College tuition fees increase in Virginia
College tuition fees are going up in the state of Virginia. The increase is one of the smallest in the past 10 years.
The average increase is 4.1 percent – compared to last year’s increase of 7.9 percent.
And the biggest increase for our area is for Christopher Newport University: a 4.8 percent increase,or about $488.
The lowest is for Norfolk State University, with just 2.4 percent, or about $160.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS