Two women accused of illegal activity in massage parlor
Police say two women were summoned to court for illegal activity in a massage parlor.
Ping Fin is accused of obscene exhibition.
Shizi Cao is facing two misdemeanors including prostitution.
Police issued the summons after an undercover operation at Luxe Massage Therapy on Denbigh Boulevard.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson