Cantaloupe recall in Virginia
You may want to take caution if you have purchased or plan on purchasing cantaloupe from Food Lion stores.
According to a report from WDBJ7.com, Food Lion and Reid’s stores are expanding their recent recall of Athena cantaloupes.
The recall includes 45 stores in Virginia. To see a complete list, click here.
The recall is due to the possibility that the cantaloupe may have listeria monocytogenes. No confirmed illnesses have been reported with the recalls.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified