Virginia Beach’s Gabby Douglas wins second gold medal
Gabby Douglas won the all-around gymnastics gold today in London, her second gold medal of the games
Douglas is the first American woman to claim team and all-around gold in the same Olympics.
Douglas, nicknamed the Flying Squirrel, claimed gold for Team USA after a stunning final floor routine, leaving Russia’s Viktoria Komova to pick up the silver.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?