Alert: Ground beef recall
A Pennsylvania firm has issued a recall for ground beef products, according to a report from www.fsis.usda.gov.
Cargill Meat Solutions, a Wyalusing, Pa., establishment, is recalling 29,339 pounds of fresh ground beef products that may be contaminated with Salmonella Enteritidis, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced Sunday.
The products subject to recall, sold wholesale and for further processing:
14 pound chub packages of “Grnd Beef Fine 85/15″, packed 3 chubs to approximate 42-pound cases.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize