The Locker Room Show: World’s largest BLT at Harbor Park
It took over 300 pounds of cooked bacon to make the world’s largest BLT.
Along with the bacon, it took 210 loaves of French bread, over 100 pounds of tomatoes and 40 pounds of lettuce and mayonnaise.
Fans went to Harbor Park and donated non-perishable food items and money to the Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia to get a piece of the world-record sandwich.
The BLT was put together in less than 15 minutes under the organization of Executive Chef Steve Gillette.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- 51 killed in mammoth Oklahoma tornado; 40 more bodies expected