Report: Beer, mouthwash mix said to revive dull lawns
According to a report posted to Fox8.com, lawns suffering from the lack of rain this summer may just need to relax and renew with a beer or soda. And some mouthwash.
Those are three of the five common household ingredients said to keep your yard at its peak.
The recipe comes from former golf course groundskeeper Tim Heffron, according to WiseBread.com.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize