President makes stop at Rick’s Café in Virginia Beach
The President’s first stop in Virginia Beach was Rick’s Cafe.
He sat down with former Gov. Tim Kaine, Sen.Warner and three military wives at the restaurant on Virginia Beach Boulevard, not far from Oceana.
So what did they eat? Nothing!
They just drank ice water around the table.
When he walked out, people crowded around for the chance to meet the him.
One woman was in the middle of getting her hair done; it was all twisted in bright curlers when he walked up.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize