Report: School bus driver to serve no jail time after student sex conviction
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – A judge suspended four years of a five-year prison sentence handed down to a former Chesterfield school bus driver who had a sexual relationship with a student. The judge “stayed the execution” of the sentence’s fifth year. That means Tracy Allanson will serve no prison time provided she stays out of trouble.
“It’s changed my son. She’s taken his innocence away, it’s taken his childhood away,” the victim’s mother Diane Bingham said outside of court.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars