Report: School bus driver to serve no jail time after student sex conviction
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – A judge suspended four years of a five-year prison sentence handed down to a former Chesterfield school bus driver who had a sexual relationship with a student. The judge “stayed the execution” of the sentence’s fifth year. That means Tracy Allanson will serve no prison time provided she stays out of trouble.
“It’s changed my son. She’s taken his innocence away, it’s taken his childhood away,” the victim’s mother Diane Bingham said outside of court.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS