Report: McDonald’s executive chef dishes on secret recipe of Big Mac
Fox8.com Report: We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations