Report: McDonald’s executive chef dishes on secret recipe of Big Mac
Fox8.com Report: We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’