Report: Chuck E. Cheese gets makeover
According to a report from WJLA.com, Chuck E. Cheese is getting a total makeover.
The report says the company that operates the chain of children’s pizza restaurants is retiring the giant rodent’s outdated image – and the man who voiced its character for nearly two decades. CEC Entertainment Inc. says it plans to launch a national ad campaign Thursday with a revamped image of Chuck E. Cheese as a hip, electric-guitar-playing rock star.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified