Mo’ Money CEO says he will be back in business next year
The head of Mo’ Money Taxes says he’ll be back in the tax business next year despite leaving hundreds of people in Norfolk without their tax refunds and a federal investigation that shut down his business.
Tomorrow, two IRS agents will testify about the alleged Mo’ Money Tax scam at a congressional hearing.
Mo’ Money co-founder Markey Granberry says he’s confident he and his business will be cleared.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations