Mo’ Money CEO says he will be back in business next year
The head of Mo’ Money Taxes says he’ll be back in the tax business next year despite leaving hundreds of people in Norfolk without their tax refunds and a federal investigation that shut down his business.
Tomorrow, two IRS agents will testify about the alleged Mo’ Money Tax scam at a congressional hearing.
Mo’ Money co-founder Markey Granberry says he’s confident he and his business will be cleared.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen