Jerry Sandusky found guilty on 45 of 48 counts
After more than 20 hours of deliberation, the jury in Jerry Sandusky’s child sex abuse trial has found him guilty, according to CNN.
The verdict was read around 10p.m. Friday night, after more than 20 hours of deliberation.
Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of 48 counts. He originally faced 51 charges, but three were thrown out by the judge.
The former Penn State assistant football coach allegedly sexually abused 10 young male victims over 15 years.
Sandusky had pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
He could spend the rest of his life in prison.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel