Jerry Sandusky found guilty on 45 of 48 counts
After more than 20 hours of deliberation, the jury in Jerry Sandusky’s child sex abuse trial has found him guilty, according to CNN.
The verdict was read around 10p.m. Friday night, after more than 20 hours of deliberation.
Sandusky was found guilty on 45 of 48 counts. He originally faced 51 charges, but three were thrown out by the judge.
The former Penn State assistant football coach allegedly sexually abused 10 young male victims over 15 years.
Sandusky had pleaded not guilty to all the charges.
He could spend the rest of his life in prison.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’