Va. man who drowned in OBX ID’d
A Virginia man who died after swimming off the Outer Banks has been identified.
Nags Head officials pulled two men to shore Wednesday afternoon – 49-year-old Gregory Balsley of Stanton died and 21-year-old Justin Thomas is expected to make a full recovery.
A rip current was present at the time of the accident, but they are still investigating whether drowning was the primary cause of death.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom