Va. man who drowned in OBX ID’d
A Virginia man who died after swimming off the Outer Banks has been identified.
Nags Head officials pulled two men to shore Wednesday afternoon – 49-year-old Gregory Balsley of Stanton died and 21-year-old Justin Thomas is expected to make a full recovery.
A rip current was present at the time of the accident, but they are still investigating whether drowning was the primary cause of death.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth