Report: VA children learn to cope with diabetes at ‘Camp Too Sweet’
According to a report from WDBJ7 in Roanoke, Virginia, kids are learning to cope with diabetes with the help of a special camp.
The report says the camp reaches out to children through the Virginia Department of Education. This year, 61 children from all over the state with Type 1 diabetes are participating in the week-long, residential camp.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom