Report: VA children learn to cope with diabetes at ‘Camp Too Sweet’
According to a report from WDBJ7 in Roanoke, Virginia, kids are learning to cope with diabetes with the help of a special camp.
The report says the camp reaches out to children through the Virginia Department of Education. This year, 61 children from all over the state with Type 1 diabetes are participating in the week-long, residential camp.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage