Report: VA children learn to cope with diabetes at ‘Camp Too Sweet’
According to a report from WDBJ7 in Roanoke, Virginia, kids are learning to cope with diabetes with the help of a special camp.
The report says the camp reaches out to children through the Virginia Department of Education. This year, 61 children from all over the state with Type 1 diabetes are participating in the week-long, residential camp.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly