Beach condo fire ruled accidental
A fire that killed two people in Virginia Beach has been ruled accidental.
It happened back in April at a condo complex on Shore Drive near the Lesner Bridge.
Firefighters say the fire started on the first floor and quickly spread.
Ben and Pat Joyce died in the fire.
The couple had been married for 62 years.
Fourteen units at the condo were damaged or destroyed.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students