Carl Zeithaml named Interim UVA President
The University of Virginia named an interim president overnight.
After a nearly 12-hour meeting, the university’s Board of Visitors chose Carl Zeithaml to lead the university.
He is Dean of the McIntire School of Commerce.
He replaces President Teresa Sullivan, who the board forced from office after just two years on the job.
The board did not think she was doing enough to fix the university’s budget problems.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS