Report: Man convicted of sexually assaulting Radford University student
According to a report posted to WDBJ7.com, a Pulaski man has been convicted of sexual assault charges on a Radford University student.
The report says Vittorian Devlin has been sentenced to 20 years in prison, with 17 years suspended. He also has been ordered to serve probation for five years following his release, and pay a $2,000 fine.
According to police, Devlin asked a Radford University student if he could use the bathroom. Once inside of her dorm room, Devlin cornered the victim and masturbated on her. The victim’s shirt was preserved and Devlin’s DNA was used as evidence.
Click here for the complete story on WDBJ7.com.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom