Taking Action Getting a Job: Truck Driver
Job Number: 288098
Job Description: Truck Driver
Must have valid CDL-Class A license.
Must be at least 23 years of age.
One year of verifiable tractor trailer experience.
Must meet all federal and state motor carrier requirements.
Must pass DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen.
Must pass background checks.
Must successfully pass company road test.
May have no careless or reckless violations within the past 3 years
Must have no DWI violations within the past ten years. (All applicants are subject to approval by our insurance company).
May have no more than two moving violations within the past three years.
Must submit to interviews to determine maturity, emotional stability, and professional knowledge.
Must be available and willing to receive training as deemed necessary.
Detailed job description and application at Franklin VEC office.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified