Taking Action Against Crime: Police search for suspect who set Norfolk church on fire
Who would set a church on fire? That’s what investigators in Norfolk are trying to figure out. Royster Memorial Presbyterian Church in Norfolk is stuck with hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages after someone set it on fire police say. Now investigators need your help to find the arsonist.
If you have any information, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified