Post Tropical Cyclone Beryl: 6 p.m. Update
A chance to dry out! Thursday will bring us dry and pleasant weather, allowing Wednesday’s Beryl rains to soak in.
But the dry weather won’t last forever. A warm front will cross the region on Thursday, followed quickly by a powerful cold front on Friday.
That front could spark thunderstorms on Friday afternoon and evening. Forecasters at the Storm Prediction Center as even warning of a significant outbreak of severe weather.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!