Post Tropical Cyclone Beryl: 6 p.m. Update
A chance to dry out! Thursday will bring us dry and pleasant weather, allowing Wednesday’s Beryl rains to soak in.
But the dry weather won’t last forever. A warm front will cross the region on Thursday, followed quickly by a powerful cold front on Friday.
That front could spark thunderstorms on Friday afternoon and evening. Forecasters at the Storm Prediction Center as even warning of a significant outbreak of severe weather.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home