Post Tropical Cyclone Beryl: 6 p.m. Update
A chance to dry out! Thursday will bring us dry and pleasant weather, allowing Wednesday’s Beryl rains to soak in.
But the dry weather won’t last forever. A warm front will cross the region on Thursday, followed quickly by a powerful cold front on Friday.
That front could spark thunderstorms on Friday afternoon and evening. Forecasters at the Storm Prediction Center as even warning of a significant outbreak of severe weather.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million