Post Tropical Cyclone Beryl: 6 p.m. Update
A chance to dry out! Thursday will bring us dry and pleasant weather, allowing Wednesday’s Beryl rains to soak in.
But the dry weather won’t last forever. A warm front will cross the region on Thursday, followed quickly by a powerful cold front on Friday.
That front could spark thunderstorms on Friday afternoon and evening. Forecasters at the Storm Prediction Center as even warning of a significant outbreak of severe weather.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call