Beryl remains inland tropical depression (5 pm update)
Soggy weather ahead. An approaching cold front, along with the remnants of Tropical Storm Beryl will join forces to bring us some sloppy weather on Wednesday. As a matter of fact, scattered showers will likely arrive Tuesday night. Then we can expect more widespread rain through the first half of Wednesday. The showers and storms will become a little more scattered by Wednesday afternoon and should end Wednesday evening or early Thursday.
Beryl will continue to move northeast with an increase in forward speed over the next 48 hours. It will likely remain.in a tropical depression while over land but will re-strengthen as it moves over water on Wednesday.
Beryl will likely track along the North Carolina coast on Wednesday.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize