Report: Child saved after being placed in washing machine
According to a report on Fox8.com, some tense moments unfolded at a laundromat after a child was placed in a washing machine by his parents.
A video posted on YouTube shows the family joking with the child about a sign on a washing machine that read, “Junior Wash $2.95.”
The report says the couple told the boy that they could wash him for that price, and the father then proceeded to place his son inside the machine.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down