Report: Child saved after being placed in washing machine
According to a report on Fox8.com, some tense moments unfolded at a laundromat after a child was placed in a washing machine by his parents.
A video posted on YouTube shows the family joking with the child about a sign on a washing machine that read, “Junior Wash $2.95.”
The report says the couple told the boy that they could wash him for that price, and the father then proceeded to place his son inside the machine.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship