How much rain fell in your community? Check out the updated totals here
We enjoyed a real soaker on Wednesday, with rain totals in some areas approaching three inches!
The heaviest rain fell in Southside Hampton Roads and northeastern North Carolina, but just about everyone (but the Outer Banks) saw quite a bit.
Scroll down to check out the rainfall totals (as of 10 pm) in your community.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize