20 marijuana plants seized from Chesapeake home
Chesapeake police arrested David Davis for growing marijuana in his house.
Chesapeake police say 20 marijuana plants and jars of harvested buds were seized.
Davis lives a block away from Truitt Intermediate School. Court documents show Davis worked for the City of Norfolk.
A city spokesperson told NewsChannel 3 they have an employee with that same name, working in their Public Utility Department.
But, they couldn’t confirm whether or not it was the same person.
Cynthia Scott, who lives next door, says she’s relieved police shut down the drug operation.
“If it’s at your back door, then they get the impression that it’s okay, and it’s not,” says Scott.
Davis has been charged with possession with intent to distribute marijuana.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach