Man shot in Pembroke Lake area
Police are looking for suspects after a man was shot over the weekend in Virginia Beach.
On Sunday, April 22, 2012, at approximately 11:00 p.m., Virginia Beach police responded to a call for gunshots in the 4600 block of Pembroke Lake Circle.
When police arrived they found a man inside a business suffering from a gunshot wound.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene by rescue personnel.
Police have not yet released the victim’s identity.
Anyone with information about this crime is asked to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887) or text VBTIP with your information to CRIMES (274697). Callers and texters remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
This case remains under investigation.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea