Update: Fatal rollover crash on Route 58
UPDATE: Police have now identified the victim who died in the crash as James Patrick Normile, V, age 16, of Virginia Beach, Virginia. All five surviving victims, who are family members, are currently at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation
According to officials, Suffolk emergency workers are still on scene of a single vehicle accident in the 3200 block of Holland Road (Rt. 58).
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. Two adults and four children were in the vehicle.
Officials say two passengers were ejected, three were trapped inside the vehicle, and one managed to get out on their own.
Suffolk police say four of the patients were transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. Two were transported by Nightingale Helicopter and two by ground.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'