Update: Fatal rollover crash on Route 58
UPDATE: Police have now identified the victim who died in the crash as James Patrick Normile, V, age 16, of Virginia Beach, Virginia. All five surviving victims, who are family members, are currently at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation
According to officials, Suffolk emergency workers are still on scene of a single vehicle accident in the 3200 block of Holland Road (Rt. 58).
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. Two adults and four children were in the vehicle.
Officials say two passengers were ejected, three were trapped inside the vehicle, and one managed to get out on their own.
Suffolk police say four of the patients were transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. Two were transported by Nightingale Helicopter and two by ground.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom