Teen shot, killed on Deep Creek Boulevard
Police have identified the victim in a shooting that happened early this morning in Chesapeake.
Police say 16-year-old Jordan Casper died after being shot in the head. Officials say Casper was shot and killed near his home.
The call came in just before 2 a.m. Wednesday morning. Chesapeake police responded to reports of the deadly shooting in the 1400 block of Deep Creek Boulevard.
Officers say they found a person who had been shot in the head.
Police are now looking for Jeremy Casper, 20, who has been accused of the crime. He is the victim’s older brother.
If you know anything that could help police with this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified