Videos advertising Mo’ Money services emerge
NewsChannel 3 has found a YouTube video of Mo’ Money’s owner from last year. In the video, he talks about the keys to a successful business.
He says his customers at locations nationwide are his top priority.
Now that customers from Norfolk, Saint Louis, Memphis, Chicago and Jackson, Mississippi need answers from him, they’re getting nowhere.
NewsChannel 3 has learned the same refund delay happened in Saint Louis two years ago.
On top of that, the Arkansas attorney general sued Mo’ Money for charging illegal fees in 2010.
North Carolina’s Banks Commission investigated them for their refund anticipation loan practices.
Now, even the company’s comedic commercials can’t calm the crowds of people waiting for their cash.
Virginia and Tennessee congressmen have called for a federal investigation.
Grandberry has ignored repeated calls and texts about this situation.
Our sister station in Memphis, where the company’s headquarters is located, had trouble tracking him down, too.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend